Bridge 379 looking North, shortly after construction in the 1890's. To the left are the main running lines and to the right are the sidings from the South Goods Yard, later converted to loops. The Midland Railways line from Leicester to Burton runs over the bridge. The permanent way has been laid and some contractors wagons can be seen in the distance. Image courtesy of The Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland. S. W. A. Newton Collection.